Radiographs Centre offers non-destructive testing with four basic methods:
- Ultrasound method (internal material defects detected by the volume of parameters)
- X-ray method
- Magnetic method (detection of surface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials)
- Capillary method - (surface imperfections on plastics, glass and porcelain)
Tests are carried out as input control on basic materials, welded joints or spare parts for rolling stock.
- UT inspection of welded joints, flat steel products according to EN 1712, 1713, 1714, 10160
- RT testing on a stable workplace and the transition points using X-ray device SEIFERT ERESCO 200 / 8 and movie materials and chemicals AGFA according to EN 1432, according to EN 12517 respectively other customer needs
- MT control with black and fluorescent means on three stable horizontal flaw detectors, mounting with a small jet sources magnetizer and demagnetization tunnel under EN 1290 and evaluated according to EN 1290 respectively by another customer demands. Checking shaft diameters from 500 mm to 5000 mm length and 2000 kg weight.
- PT capillary means MR-chemistry, NORD-TEST, Difuterm, and others according to EN 571-1, evaluated according to EN 1289 respectively according to customer requirements.